Friday, June 29, 2012

SUPER JUNIOR SEXY FREE & SINGLE MV TEASER

OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH MY GOD! MY HOLY MOTHER FREAKING GOD!!!
THE 6TH ALBUM IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN DIE NOW...i still wanna see the full MV first then the live first though....

So I haven't blogged for a while cause i went to Singapore for my graduation trip. Now I am in a mega hangover mode so my heads hurts like shit and LOOPING THE TEASER IS CURING IT!! I FEEL LESS PAIN <3<3

For whatever reason you still HAVE NO WATCH OR REPEATED this teaser for a THOUSAND times....... you better do it now before kyuhyun haunts you in ur sleep....if thats the case, LOL I WUN WATCH IT HAHAHAH! Anyway here you go!


Whoever is a nut head like me and treated this teaser as an actual song... please free to type repeat in front of youtube in the url :) so like www.repeatyoutube.com/xxxxxx hahaha and have fun!

Okay first thing first.....OMFG i LOVE the whole " JUMP FREEZE ROTATE" thing! Damn cool ah! (sorry just got back from singapore, ignore my bad attempt singlish)

Shindong x Eunhyuk x WHITE HORSE like literally white hair hourse Siwon
 PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! FLYING DUCK!! <3<3 ILY NIPPLE ATTACK! (perv) Yesung without head and Donghae <3
 Have to admit Sungmin looks super hot here :) with kyuhyun n ryeowook.
 SPOT THE PROBLEM YET?!?!?! WHERE DA FK IS MY KANGIN! HE WANTS TO JUMP TOO!! ASSHOLE SM >3<"

But its okay :) as an ELF for 6 years, you will have this habit of "no matter how excited u r to watch the MV, u NEVER finish the entire video without pausing in the middle where its a GROUP DANCE...and start COUNTING!!!!" No worry girls! its 10 :D and KANGIN is right there behind Sungmin. So sad that he got kicked to the back now :(
 White horse turned into black horse :P AND SM'S FKING SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT! NO! I DUN CARE U HAVE A FKING APP! GET LOST!!!
 
 KANGIN~!KANGIN~!KANGIN~!KANGIN~!KANGIN~!KANGIN~!KANGIN~!KANGIN~!KANGIN~!
Can't wait can't wait~~ 2 more days :) and it will be HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TEUKIE n THE 6TH ALBUM & Hong Kong Special Adminstrative Region Establishment Day! (At least i get a day off)


Now random funny facts me / other fans noticed:

HAHAHA SORRY! This is just too damn funny!! XD
 For all the KANGTEUK fans out there:
<3<3 how sweet
THE MOST WTF THING:

Please tell me, although they are exactly the FUCKING same! You got hyuk a new one.... it IS their title song MV! For those of u dunno the one on the right...its EXO's History MV. OMG! FIRE THE STUPID CODY! *scream*


Finally, if anyone still cares about our darling Hangeng :) He has a new album out and the title song is out already! MV out on the 3/7! The song is called 小丑面具 - (clown's mask)
For me...the song is very = = i wish they could cut out all those annoying auto tune or wtever effects they used! i wanna HEAR HIS DAMN VOICE, MR. PRODUCER! argh...so yeah here u go!




 

TBH my head still hurts like fuck...needa go take a nap~ so ENJOY THE MV TEASER :D and Will update you guys soon :) Should i do a video or sth? HAHAHAHAHA ok really needa stop typing.

Remember to like the post and leave me a comment telling me what ur thoughts are :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About